Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A New Project & Other Plans

I have a lot on my plate right now...good thing I am hungry.

Comic-con is coming up here in July. I'm supposed to have stuff ready but I don't think I will. But I'll see if I can get at least one decent pic ready.

One of my favorite cousins is preggers and I said something about drawing some pics for her nursery.

I just signed up for the Sketchbook Project.

And somehow I want to participate in Illustration Fridays without access to photoshop.

Also, Mai's wedding is in August and I need to make a painting for her since that's what she requested as a present. I don't think I'll have it ready but we'll see.

Oh! And I just got a new easel which puts pressure on me to start painting again.

All in all this is good stuff. Important stuff. Better stuff to be doing with my life than another WoW raid.

No comments:

Post a Comment