Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Update For August


I'm going to have to skip this weeks Illustration Friday and possibly next weeks. Have to start the work on the picture for Mark and Mai's wedding that I'm drawing (so I'll have that to post at least).

My damn photo class is full and so is the waitlist. I'll be going to see what other class I can take if only to be able to sign up earlier than other people for next semester.

I'll be starting on the sketchbook this week for the Sketchbook Project.

Rich and I are throwing around some webcomic ideas, with his story and my drawing. I don't know if I'm good enough for that but we'll see. (actually we've had this conversation before haven't we? about being good enough! :P)

And maybe I'll get started on my animals doing weird stuff idea.

It doesn't sound like much, but it's actually a full schedule if you throw in being in a wedding, trying to find homes for three kittens, cleaning up the house (and other wifely duties), starting school, and trying to kill the damn Lich King in WoW!

As for the pic above, it was just something I was doing to try to warm up after a long hiatus of not drawing. But I was a dumbass (dumas?) and left the pic on the coffee table where someone was able to spill salsa on it. Trying to clean it off actually made holes, so now I have no motivation to finish it. I thought I'd just post what was worked on before it went to the art graveyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment